Thursday 30 November 2017

Essie Mrs. Always-Right, Swatches and Review

Hiya Dolls!

I have the beautiful Essie Mrs. Always-Right to share with you today.  I have wanted this beauty for a while now, so glad Superstore had it on sale today!

Mrs. Always-Right is from the Essie Bridal 2016 collection.  This rich, dusty rose shade is right up my alley!  The formula was super awesome, you can almost get away with one coat.  I used two for my swatch, just cuz that's how I do!



What do you guys think of Essie Mrs. Always-Right?  Are you as much of a sucker for dusty rose shades as I am?  I feel like it's one of those polishes that I can just never have enough of!

Have a great day lovelies!

Anne xo


1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...